A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Ramadhan


Assalamualaikum...

Almost a week dah bulan Ramadhan and now, I finally got the chance to greet my fellow readers "Selamat Berpuasa" :D The internet at my place is not working AGAIN!! I'm guessing pasal terkana tamparik the other day~ Oh well!~ And GO! Broadband network isn't available in my area... so yeah, I can only access the Net when I'm at the In-Laws *heehee*

I've no plans to go to any Gerai(s) just yet because to date I have not started my fasting and also, before Ramadhan pun macam2 dah menu I tried for my iftar. Something to look forward to would be the end of this month. The siblings and I are planning for a family 'Sungkai Out'.. sis has scout a place and I do hoped that she booked us a table or two. I am also thinking of holding an iftar gathering with my bffs.. It has been awhile since we last hung out.

Will try to actually update this blog. After all, this is just a random entry.. away from wedding articles and such *hee*hee*

I pray and hope that all of us can get Allah's blessing in this holy month of Ramadhan. *Amiiiinnn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers