A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Turqoise / Aqua Blue Theme

Salam all...

Those of you who are still planning for your wedding theme and is a major big fan of Tiff & Co. .. behoooooooolllllllllddddddddddddd~~~~

floral designed cake

the blue bouquet
the Tiffany's theme
another example
gorgeous innit?

the doorgifts?

ring pillow
another bouquet with aqua blue pearls.. *sigh*
the pelaminan... (my comment this one can be beautify lagi.. :) )
the baju ... :)
I'm gonna make this a weekly thing, so next week will be another theme colour lh tu.. :) :D

3 comments:

  1. doorgift tu bli kt ne kotak2 kecik tuh??? comel la... mmg ur wedding nih kn??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have the all blue bouquet for my wedding. How can I order it and how much is it if possible contact me please I love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers