A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 28 January 2010

Happy 25th Jan!!

HAPPY 25th JAN sayang~ Hehe yeap, yeap, those were the very words hubby said to me the day before our engagement anniversary. Bengang semacam plang muka masa atu sekali bila ingat hehehehe *hugs* I was suppose to make an update on the day of my engagement anniversary.. but due to my bz-ness at work, I can't really get it completed but here's how it supppose to go...

Exactly this date last year, I was engaged with my hubby. The engagement ceremony was ala kadar saja.. as we Malays called it. Basically on my part, the preparation was a minimum. Like I've said last year, not even a shade of make-up on! :D Alhamdulillah, everything went well. And lucky for the hubby... Pa & Ma didn't request for Langkah Sungai (used to be part of the permintaan for my sisters.. tpi for me exceptional hehe.. Alhamdulillah~)

Reading this blog to when I first started makes me smile. Oh how I miss the hectic-ness of wedding preparations.. in fact, I quite enjoyed it! All preps and such has taught me the valueable thing of time management and project management. It was afterall the project of my life kan? And somehow, I've also began to implement them with work. Hahaha. Yes, I never thought that I can be 'all work and no play' kind of lady.. but it's all good. :) I believe I've never put up the picture below before.. itulah dia kasut turun temurun yang dipakai for last 5 weddings in our family. It's a suede black 2.5" heel, swarovski crystals with embroidered gold thread highlight.. nasib baik muat~ hehe


To celebrate the anniversary, me and hubby planned to go for a movie this weekend, hopefully, Insya-Allah. Last movie we went was Sherlock Holmes and I fell asleep halfway through the movie *lol* Hubby gave it 8/10 and I can't believe I fell asleep... now I just have to get the DVD and watch it all over at home.. haiya~

Ok, I was slightly diverted away from the wedding stories there..*oppsie*

I've added a few links on this site for the help of others who'd love to make their invitation cards online and overseas. If you happen to be there,i.e. in that country, then that's fine..so long as there's no misunderstanding. That's all I can say~ *sigh* But anyways, got some good reviews for the following sites so I think should be no problem kan? :D :D Apa2 ani mesti confident! And mesti ikut instinct, I admit my mistake last time was the fact that I didn't go according to my ori plan. Dugaan Allah... anything bersabar saja k? As for local printing company... 1 saja yg I know the website, the rest nda tedpt.. have to go to the shop lagi~ So please, other printing companies... do create a web for us busy ladies to look through ?? Please, please, pleaaaasseeee~

Ok.. I ran out of things to blab... nanti th lagi ah~ Insya-Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers