A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lambat setapak..


*******************************


Assalamualaikum all...

As expected yes, I have been neglected this blog since hmmm November? Mood cuti.. Bercuti aannnd semuanya cuti! And what a holiday it has been.... Hoping for a blissful year 1432 Hijriah and 2011 that holds sooo many interesting adventures, up and downs for some and ofcourse, the awaited weddings on 11.1.11, 1.11.11, 11.11.11 and not forgetting 20.11.2011. But then again, those are all just dates right? Masani, mostly orang tunggu availabilities of halls saja. Hehehe, ah well.. I know little on the trend these days. It's time to get back to my feet! *yes!*

To add, this upcoming Chinese New Year will be the Year of the Rabbit, and like all rodents.. they reproduce fast! So.. will there be an extra boost in our population this year? Especially with the increase in maternity leave from 56 days to 105 days~ *gasp* And iskiness too, who knows this could be my year (YE20 and Miss83 as well~) Do'a and usaha *insya-Allah*

Yohjah : congratulations in advance from all of us in here. Do update us from time to time yeah... it has been awhile... Lamaaaaa dah nda betukar story!

As for me? Well- my job has been keeping me very the hectic since early 2010. Asal balik rumah confirm ngalih, all I did was just laaaazzeee around, watch t.v.. and perkara2 yang berkaitan dengannya... Last December had an urut session with a bidan, kena usai2 jualah peranakan ani.. slight pain but I'm taking it positively, at least I know everything's OK now :) Alhamdulillah

WISHLIST this year, is to launch a 'branch'-ing blog.. something to add the spice up ;) I just need to get all the layout and plans ready.. *hopes for the very best*

To all my bride-to-bes, brides, mum-to-bes and others (too much to mention), I would like to ask for an apology for 1431H /2010 have been a slow year for this blog and if ada salah and silap in some of my facts or kata2 harap dimaafkan. May 1432H / 2011 be a success to all of us insya-Allah~

Last but not least,

HAPPY 61ST BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST MOM...

Mom, on your birthday
I celebrate you being you,
my extraordinary mother.
You have made such a difference,
created so much good in my life!
I celebrate your smart mothering,
your clever, creative methods
of gently molding your beloved child
into your vision of me:
a strong, capable adult,
an unselfish person of good character.
I celebrate your boundless
physical and emotional energy...
loving me, leading me, supporting me,
lifting me when I fall.
On your birthday, Mom,
I celebrate the best thing about my life...
having you as my mother.

By Joanna Fuchs
www.poemsource.com

Until the next entry... xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers