A month plus has passed, and only 8 days till we celebrate hari raya. This will be my first year celebrating the Eid with my husband...and I hope mudah-mudahan ibadah us all in this holy month of Ramadhan is fully blessed by Allah S.W.T.
I've been meaning to have a sungkai out with the hubby (yes, just the 2 of us..but then sampai now nda kesampaian.. we have other important things to do *sob*) Inda apa, there's always next time.
I know this is a bit late, well..better late than never, but i would like to express my thanks and gratitude to my family and friends for their hard work during my wedding functions. You guys made it possible...my little fruitees for helping out with the campur packaging, mummy and our maid with the mlm bebadak packaging, Dad with his guidance and advices and others yg terlibat..
- My official photog - UcingItam, can't wait for the album!~ hehehe I have yet to get my softcopies frm him
- Official MuA - Syazlie
- MuA for Mlm Bebadak - Hjh Rohaya of Roza Rohaya
- Nikah and Sanding (for kids) campur - Taste On Tray,
- Caterers - Hj. Zainal Catering (Sanding), Restoran As-Salam (Mlm Bebadak) ... Nikah (a mix of few caterers) ~ thanks to my parents yg mau negotiating the caterers
- Nikah, Berbadak and Muleh 7 attire - S&S Boutique, Kg. Lumut
- Sanding Attire + Accessories - KHJ Bridal Boutique
- Pelaminan (Sanding & Basuh Kaki) - Ruzz Pelamin Enterprise @ Batu Bersurat
- Decorative Lanterns & Fresh flower bouquet - Roz Flower Boutique @ Serusop
- Accessories for Nikah & Bebadak - Myzura Bridal Gallery @ Kiulap
- Curtains, Header, Bedsheet, Duvet and Pillow Covers - Sunil Emporium @ Tutong Town
- Entertainment - CitraSeni