A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 19 September 2009

INTERNET Down...

Salam all..

I'm very sorry for I can't update the blog at d moment. My espeed connection is abit koo-koo at d moment..hence, now blogging via my hp. Nasib jua dpt but abit susah kn upload pixies....I bet ryt nw everyone's bz with their Raya preps, not forgetting ada jua yg dub dab dub dab with their upcoming weddings (biasalah, abis bulan puasa, start tia with open houses and ada jua yg d selajuri with wedding ceremonies.. :) ) To all bride to bes of 2009, I wish you all the best..! Enjoy every moment of it, and jgn luan stress2..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers