A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 1 April 2010

care to share?

Assalamualaikum all...

Opportunities for all wedded couples!!!!

Share your experience with all the readers regarding your wedding preps here at "My Wedding". Bare in mind, just your wedding preps...i.e where you book ur attire, kad jemputan..doorgifts etc... and some stories / experience you want to share with all.

I will give anonymity for all of yous (as a privilege).. meaning to say, if anyone wants to share pics.. it will just be the bajus, the cards.. etc.. the pelamin? And no, don't you worry I will still update this blog with my regular entries, just thought that I should add some spice to it. Dontcha think? So let's wait no more... email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com

Hope to receive some feedbacks from you lots! And thank you for supporting me. :D Alhamdulillah, I still manage to continue with my updates until now and hopefully sampai bila2 *AMIN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers