A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 8 April 2010

Sweetie shares!

Salam ladies..~

A brief intro for all. The following entry is sent by dear Sweetie who got engaged just after 6mths of dating her hubby and got married last December~~ Alhamdulillah, from planning to have A DAY's event (with her budget) she managed to pull off 4 events!! Eh salah- 5 events!!! within budget too!! *applause*

Anyhoots, here's Sweetie's experience~
Salam.. It's Sweetie ere.. firstly i want 2 thank u, ur blog hav helped me a lot in my wedding prep.. i got engaged last june'09 after dating wit my hubby just for 6 mths n got married last december.. its was a quick decision but both of us just wanna get married n be wit each other.. mcm sampai seru sudah n was ready 2 b d alam perkahwinan & rumahtangga ehehe

i only had less than 6 mths to do all d preparation.. so i always refer 2 ur blog everyday, mula2 kan mau sehari sja d wedding function (nikah + sanding) coz takut kan byk belanja but then dari ur blog i learned that i can actually hav a blast wedding n spend around d budget.. n finally i had 5 wedding functions i.e nikah, mlm bebedak, sanding, mlm ambil2an n mulih 7 hari.. nda semestinya kawin ane brg mahal2 kan.. coz u can get a cheap one wit gd quality.. kalau lurus tempat nya.. nda ja..?

Actually i wanna share story pasal my photog masa my wedding..

I booked a photog (lets just named it Photo A) through browsing all d photog blogs n site n compare2 d price n looking at d wedding pics taken by them n 1 of them caught my eyes coz gmbr2 nya lawa so i contacted d person, given a special price for 4 events n i book them.

Masa my pre wed photo shoot, Photo A took my pic n my pre wed pic lawa2 n sanang ati meliat coz nanti kalau kawin lawa tah ne gmbr2 ku ane (dlm ati lah tu ah). Then came 2 my nikah day.. i was ready sudah, siap make-up n nunggu rombongan laki2 sja lgi kan dtg. Ngam2 pukul 3 (baik jua balah laki2 alum dtg) baru th d photog dtg then came into my room n said kan ngambar. I was surprised 2 see that d person lain n ask drg dari mana is it dari Photo A, n they said bukan tpi drg kana suruh cover up for Photo A as Photo A ada shoot d tmpt lain. Since i was nervous sudah, so i dont mind lah asal kana gambar.

Di pendek kan cerita, for all d 4 events (nikah, mlm bebedak, sanding n mlm ambil2an - for mulih 7 hari bro took d pic) org lain yg menggambar n bukan this Photo A. So, after 2 weeks getting married, Photo A call me up gtau my DVD ready sudah n i can choose d pic 2 b developed for my wedding albums. Frustrated meliat d pic, nda seperti yg d sangka coz my nikah pic mostly nda bisai, nasib jua for d other event ok n lawa2.

Kan d jadi kan hal, sampai ane i havent got my wedding albums, i send my list of pic yg kan d develop masa awal bln Januari n Photo A said that mayb ujung bln januari or awal bln februari d albums wil b ready tapi sampai ane alum lagi ada.. i even email Photo A twice tapi nada reply n last 2 weeks i send Photo A msg n asking bout my wedding albums n he said he will check on it n get back 2 me nanti coz he has a very tight schedule.. I paid d 1st n 2nd deposit sudah n left wit a hundred plus balance lagi.. family n frens keep on asking us mana our wedding albums, so sasak2 pasal batah menungu d albums me n hubby develop sendiri d kadai n spend almost $200 on it. Atu pun tepaksa cuci size 3R coz byk kan d develop.. krg kana tanya mana gmbr kami or mana gmbr ku.. paksa jua d cuci byk kan..

I feel mcm kana betray or tipu coz Photo A didnt tell me that another person will cover up for him 2 take my wedding pic. Coz i expect if u book that photog they will not pass u 2 some photog yg baru2 kan belajar mengambar. Coz selalu nya if u book a photog then d photog himself yg menggambar n kalau ia already being booked, they will tell u that n recommend another photog.

Mana boleh cemani kan coz tane liat blog drg n tetarik rah gmbr2 yg drg ambil sendiri tau2 cemani drg buat rah pelanggan. I was also expecting my wedding pic 2 b uploaded in his site tapi since he was not d one yg took d pic then of course lah nada arah his site. So i hope d others yg kan kawin pilih photog yg bisai2 n bleh d trust.. n make sure that nda kana antar photog lain masa wedding event, tanya kan rah photog atu sendiri r they the one yg kan take d pic or someone else yg cover for them.

K this is all that i wanna share.. so my question for u.. r u preggy sudah?? ehehe k thank u for ur wonderful blog n wish u all best in ur life.. keep up all d effort n gd work in making ur blog an informative one.. cheers n salam..


Regards,
Sweetie
Thanks babe for your kind words, Insya-Allah will try myself to keep this one up and running... with spin-offs even! *lol* But Oh dear me!!!! that's a bit careless of them don't you think? I'm abit shocked that he even send a representative instead of him coming by himself! Without informing you?? *hmph!* It's abit unfair to dear Sweetie and I believe ada jua happen to some others as well... who knows kan? So, to add my entry on PLANNING (additional infos) checklist for booking photographers:
  • availabilities
  • who will be doing the photoshoot / coming to photoshoot with them
  • what time will they come to ur place to start shooting
  • do they have time limits to cover our events?
  • how long will all the finished product be ready?
I must've forgotten to slip the checks into my entry, sorry Sweetie.. :( :( my bad jua~ Me and my hubby did ask our photogs all of the above. For now, my only advice to you is to follow-up frequently with Photo A. Perhaps they have reasons for the delay. So far from what i know, most photogs deliver their product maximum of 2-3mths after your final event. I hope by end of this month ada lh ah *Amin*

Thanks again to Sweetie for sharing this with us, slightly hotter than the spice but informative and Alhamdulillah, you're one of us now hehehe welcome to the club! ;) To answer your question, I am still praying and hoping for that time to come.. Allah has better plans for us all. :D :D

Until next time peeps! Enjoy your Friday and those yg bakal melansungkan perkahwinan this week... Mudahan everything berjalan dengan lancar *Amin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers