A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 23 December 2015

This week!!

Assalamualaikum all..

It's this week!! Yeap.. kami the AJKs ani pulang yang nervous to the max ni. Apart from additional stuffs added here and there for the event, Alhamdulillah everything is already in order.The only thing left now is to have our final meeting. You know, just to update on things and $$$ wise. We're still on track with the budget. Here's the checklist :

1. Venue - Done
2. Catering - Done
3. Doorgifts for all 3 functions  - Done
4. Rental for Pelamin - Done
5. Rental for attire & accessories - Done
6. Rental for PA System - Done
7. Rental for Walkie Talkie - Done

So in a way, most of the prep part is done lah. I am not sure as to where they do their hantarans tho. Maybe DIY kali saja. I did enquire on rental of dulang hantaran but all is not available.... which is understood. Musim orang kawin2 kali ne ah...~

It's gonna be a busy weekend for me...so will definitely posts updates after the events. Insya-Allah... and I can't wait for my 2016 project! Something for all to-be-wedded couples ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers