Alhamdulillah, I FINALLY got the chance to write up an entry (or two) :) Juggling life between wife, mother, daughter and student is pretty challenging, semoga dipermudahkan segalanya *Amin*
A happy new year 2016 to all my dearest readers / followers / anyone in between. A new year always come with a new year's revolution. What are yours? Mine is insya-Allah to build up a hobby based on what I happened to loooooove most! Well - this blog la! Need to be more rajin with filling in my entries.
Inda terasa right? Now it's coming to the middle of the month and I haven't update you guys on our "Mission I-M-Possible!"
The two days events ran smoothly, Alhamdulillah, as I said earlier, niat baik kalau Allah restui, insya-Allah akan dipermudahkan. It was a very hectic weekend for all commitee members. All juggling between work and planning then execution. Kinda miss the commotion though *lol* but yes, this shows that it is definitely possible to plan a wedding in one month!!! ONE MONTH!! I am still not fully recovered from the frenzy.
So here's the vendor list :
|Beautiful pelamin by Roza Rohaya and sanding chair from Citra Idaman|
(Kami inda sempat book the same chair from RR, else have to book from a diff boutique)
- Pelamin Set = Roza Rohaya
- Catering = For reception was Hj Hamdan Catering
- Invitation Card = design DIY, printing @ Ezy Printing
- Attire = didn't ask my cousin where she rented hers but it was gorgeouuuss!! Glad she chose my opinion on which one to wear *Alhamdulillah* Little did she know that I am the planner of all wedding planners! Ganya I haven't embark my journey to this wedding thingy. InsyaAllah, ada tu nanti.
- MuA = Dewi D Diva
- Juruhias Pengantin Laki : Nikah (dearest Mom) , Berbedak (Old friend of mine - Mahadzir), Sanding (Groom sendiri saja..i think a little touch up by the MuA)
- Photog = Habsy HS (female photog)
- Dzikir group = My aunt's
- Tausyeh = don't know but I guess it's for the best cos they made a mistake of arriving late and leaving early (belum lagi abis acara!)
- Hantaran = DIY by my cousin (I wanted to help out but was abit uptight that week so yeah.. had to back off from this one and only did touching up saja)
- Doorgifts =Local products (all packed in bags and stickers customade from Ezy Printing) Yassin & Tasbih from Simply Sayang.
- Wedding Cake = Taste On Tray
- Custom water bottle labels = yours truly :) , for VIP table settings aaaand nikah doorgifts
|VIP Table settings by the caterer|
|Cake by ToT|
|Nikah venue at Masjid Hassanal Bolkiah, Pekan Tutong|
|Arrangement by your's truly, fresh flowers requested by bride and arranged by her SIL|
|Part of the doorgifts|
|The bride's b-e-a-u-tiful attire!!!|
|Me and Mr. A ..baju sedondon! |
It was a tough job to find the particular baju melayu colour and tudong!! Excuse the tired face...
Until my next entry dear all!