A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 10 September 2010

Aidilfitri 2010


Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,


To all my valued readers, we would like to take this ooportunity to say
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
Forgive us if this blog may have confused some people, better yet.. forgive ME if I have said anything that may have bad mouthed some people involved. Nevertheless, secrecy and confidentiality towards the stories shared with all still remains.

To my gals of bride2be chat :

Dk25 - babe, mana lama menghilang ni?? busy countdown kah tu... hope to hear from you
YE20 - have you started??
Miss83 - ada kuih nyummy2 kh? hehehehe
MummyG228 - you'll be the first amongst us to be a mother. I congratulate you in advance and hopefully nanti as we all say, 'murah beranak' *Amin*
Na21 - where have you been?? and how are things??
Dinda - I know you jrg chat but you have been an active person to response to others @ Wedding Talks.. with that, I thank you :D :D Best of luck with your upcoming wedding!!

And to all,
Enjoy your Raya celebration but don't forget to stay healthy and be safe.

Until the next entry *insya-Allah*
Minal Aidil Walfaidzin...

Bride~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers