A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 10 December 2009

...dedications!!!...

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY GALS!!

A dear friend of mine, Nor (bukan nama sebenar) just tie the knot this early weekend of December. And silly me for not putting in the greeting for her... she and her hubby is still on their honeymoon~ *sweet* hehe me jua yg alum atu kan? But mine will come up sooon.. Insya-Allah~ *whee!!*

A week before that, another dear friend of mine, Siti (bns) got engaged. Congrats to you too babe~ Hope to have a taste of your 'Nasi Minyak' next yr! ;)

They were both oh-so-gorgeous!! I wish you gals the very best!!! *AMiN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers