Alhamdulillah dear future sis-in-law’s sanding ceremony kemarin berjalan dgn lancar. Apologies to all as I can't put their pictures in, if u guys wanna know how her pelamin was like.. it’d be like the 2nd pelamin I’ve posted in my earlier entries (the one captured by UcingItam) Majlis yg diadakan secara sederhana *Alhamdulillah* and I must say, I did quite hmm… alright? Dear fiancé ckp he was quite impress with me during the event yesterday? I don’t know dari segi apa though… ada ya cerita to me tu nanti.
Everyone’s been asking (family members and friends) regarding why we (us and the future sis-in-law) inda buat our wedding sama2. alang2 on his side... balik2 on side... mcm2 lh lgi. There was a plan, yes, but due to reasons (which I don’t really know) it was decided to hold the weddings on 2 different dates. Good jua lah (hehehe at least byk masa buat preps) BUT here’s some tips for those yg mau kawin adi-beradi together on the same weekend! *yay*
For same genders (female), senang sikit,
- the solemnization ceremony can be done in 1 afternoon (Nikah saja lah.. antar/menerima berian included time tunang dah) .. normally @ home.
- bebadak, badakmandi and bepacar shall be no probs cos two ladies can have their these ceremonies at one go
- Sanding, m sure each couple wants their sanding to be on different pelamins.. so, ani ikut runding bicara lh. One could opt for : a)1 big pelamin with 2 sets of sanding seats, b) 2 sets of pelamins for each couple.
- Basuh kaki (for Tutong folks) … I suggest sepelamin saja, senang but get a long one :)
- Ambil-ambilan pun simultaneously!
Saves a lot of $$$$ I must say…
But for diff genders (bro and sis)
- Solemnization to take place @ different times but the same day, e.g. Bro in the a.m, Sis in the p.m
- Bebadak, Bedak mandi and bepacar, simultaneously
- Sanding, definitely hav to do it on different days (**unless the Bro atu kawin serumah saja.. i.e Wife not local or Muslim converts) : a. Bro and Sis sanding @ Halls / Hotels together… an option for ** b. Bro to Sanding in the evening (after bebadak) c. Bro to Sanding immediately after Nikah (cos I know some couples prefer to skip ALL the Adats and just go straight to Sanding) d. Bro to have joint receptions with his bride @ Halls / Hotels, which is a different date from the Sis’s sanding
Pasal hubungan inda berpanjangan atu... well I know, jodoh di tgn Allah S.W.T, and it's how we jaga the relationship that keeps it strong. Responsibilities, the Do's & Don'ts..insya-Allah, hubungan husband and wife akan berkekalan hingga akhir hayat *Amin*