A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 25 January 2009

The Day, Part Un

It's TODAY!!! And I'm reaaally nervous.. Astah!! baru jua kn betunang alum lgi menikah n bersanding *dub*dub*dub*dub*

It'll be my first tyme meeting all boyfie's *ahem* future fiancé's aunts. Cemana rasanya tu ah? Do i really need to sit in the middle of the living room or shall I just stay in my room? Haiyaaaaaaa~ But dad says I need get into the living room later.. arah ladies lah that is~ My friends are coming ni later..yes, secara tidak lansung dorang ani my amateur photogs lh! Hehehehe jangan marah babes! I love u gals to bits!!

Still deciding on which baju to where.. the stripes one or the black one... If i were to wear the black one mcm nda meriah jua usulnya ah? Hehehe stripes th tu eh! Oh shucks!!! Power down!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! This is not happening!!! Hopefully it'll recover soon else nda beterikah tudong ni eh... hrmm~ so much for lambat deciding on which bju to wear!

*inhales*

Dugaan ni... we can go through this! Fighting!!! <-- too much Korean series *lol* Time to set the panic button ON... MAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mudah-mudahan awal buka karan later *Amin*
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers