A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 5 January 2009

The Proposal, Part Deux

Today's my mum's birthday...
Happy Birthday Mum *hugs* I have something for her tpi belum siap...
Hopefully lawa my baju for her atu eh
and today too marks the first step of something new in my life.. :) :)

Boyfie's parents was here today. Didn't know how the session went. Berahsia bah dorang ah...
Had to dig from my boyfie nehhh!! ish~ Looking forward to hear from my sisters OR boyfie.
Pretty much nervous with this... *sigh*

Mudahan th semuanya OK *Amin*

Will edit this soon~~


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers