A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 4 August 2009

just a lil bit of info

Salam all...

A month before my Akad Nikah, I surfed into some infos on things to do 'spiritually' before Nikah.. well actually, start kursus atu lah sudah. Ada jua baiknya lh Pejabat Ugama membuat Kursus ani... good thing Cigu yg mengajar kami atu funny jua lh orgnya *thumbsup* I remember her telling us preps for wedding ani ukannya yg booking sana booking sini atu... that's just for the Majlis, but to get yourself ready spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally...

Our jurunikah said to us last time, marriage isn't just about "I Love you, you love me ni ah~..." funny guy! Hehehe.. But, nuff said... I leave tukang kursus to talk to you lots aboutt all those.. hehe and yanng kan Nikah nanti ani, here's the infos I got from reliable sources online, ofwhich i added few yg I did jua lh ah (those yg in Italic)

Tip menjelang Akad Nikah...
  • Seeloknya, bakal pengantin melakukan solat Hajat malam sebelum upacara akad nikah untuk memastikan kelancaran majlis. Ia juga bagi mengelak kejadian tidak diingini... -I would advice the ladies if tau dh ngam2 kn nikah atu u're 'unable' to perform this, baik th awal2... buat solat sunat Taubat jua~ minta ampun banar2, we all have our own sins that can only be dealt between us and the Almighty.. so baik th~
  • Amalkan surah Al-Inshirah (Alam-Nashrah) untuk mengurangkan rasa debaran menjelang detik dinikahkan. Surah itu juga yang diamalkan Nabi Musa ketika berdepan firaun.... - again for ladies yg inda dapat, banyak2kan selawat, paling bisai "La Illaha illa anta subhannaka inni kuntu minaz dzalimin..." trust me it helps!
  • Bakal pengantin lelaki boleh mengamalkan surah Toha (ayat 25 - 28) untuk mengurangkan darah gemuruh. Selesai membaca, bolehlah minum segelas air untuk penenang jiwa... - not forgetting to read doa diatas atu jua. If ada air Zam-zam or air yg kna bacai surah Yaasin lagi bisai...
Insya-Allah, everything will be di lindungi olehNya .... *Amin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers