A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 26 July 2009

:D

Rasulullah SAW dalam hadisnya bermaksud, "Perbaikilah wanita, kerana sesungguhnya wanita itu diciptakan dari tulang rusuk. Paling bengkoknya tulang rusuk itu adalah di bahagian atasnya. Jika meluruskannya terlalu keras., maka ia akan pecah. Dan jika dibiarkan, maka ia akan tetap bengkok. Maka perbaikilah wanita itu dengan cara yang baik.
Salam....

I love this look... but will it suit me???


My MuA suggested this look.. more or less like yg above but lighter..

but the nikah look would be somewhat like this...

Whichever yangg sesuai lah tu yea?? :) :) :) Mudahan saja semua berjalan dgn lancar next weekend *Amin*

Operasi Mengelupis is ON! Mum went to my aunt's place this morning to start doing the Kelupis, whereas me? Hehe I stayed at home menunggu dorang my sister and nephews datang, entertaining them with the Hidden Treasures games, C.S.Is and a movie, The Mummy 3. The 2nd session of mengelupis would be nxt Friday of which, I too need to collect my balasan hantaran(s), my wedding ring, accessories for the nikah event and veil.. cnfirm dub dab dub dab ni bila meliat brg2 atu ada dlm my room... *Ohhh Myyy!!*

I still need to find deco for my dressing table and bedside table, will probably go shopping tomorrow. Owh, oh.... BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALLLLL!!! My long leave will start TOMORROW~ Yth bahagia ni.. and I still have things to clear off frm the living room, memasang2 carpet.. u know the drill...~ need to capture some photos ni for my record, kira kenangan behind the scenes lh tu *lol*

Speaking of photoshoots..I've seen soooo many wedding pics of late, mcm mikin nervous meliat cos nda lagi lama my turn kn kna gambar2 and I can tell, begambar biasa nda sama dgn begambar for weddings... *bitenails* Speak of which below is the list of the Wedding Must Shots as being put everywhere on Google:
  1. Prep Shots - Bride & Groom
  2. The Dress - Hanging or Draped
  3. Bride walking down stairs
  4. Bride looking out (window or door)
  5. Flower girls
  6. Pengangun / Mother helping out with the Dress
  7. Bride Applying Make Up
  8. Groom Fixing Hair
  9. Groom wearing his songkok / dastar
  10. Groom checking the Time
  11. Groom with cousins / friends
  12. Bride with cousins / friends
  13. Bride with Mother & Father (also grandparents)
  14. Groom with Mother & Father (also grandparents)
  15. Groom’s Ride
  16. Groom - Exiting Car
  17. Bride walking towards the Pelamin ( Side Profile & Front )
  18. Bride waiting at the Pelamin
  19. House Wide Shot (with & without guests)
  20. Groom over the shoulder shot of bride ( & Vice Versa)
  21. Holding hands - Bride and Groom
  22. Bride & Groom
  23. Bride & Groom at the Verandah
  24. Bride & Groom - Inside Car Shot (for Muleh 7)
  25. Food Shots
  26. Shot of each table full of guests
  27. Shots of Bride & Groom with & without family
  28. Bride and Groom Portraits
  29. Bride & Groom with friends
  30. Bride and Groom Hand & Ring Portraits
  31. Bouquet
  32. Cake Cutting, Bride and Groom Feeding each other
  33. Bride & Groom Eating/Suap-suapan
  34. Centerpieces & Flower/Decorations
  35. Small Children Portraits
  36. Venetian Hour Photos
  37. Bride & Groom in their bedroom
Oh, is it me or banyak orang pakai red and brown lately? I think it's me saja kali owh?? As I would say to my dear fiancé... symptom2 kan dkt kawin, baju orang kan sama mcm diri, banyak yg lagi lawa tia, mau itulah inilah.... *sigh* dugaan, dugaan~ And yes, I'm still nervous with the pelamin ani.. cemanakah usulnya nanti...~

*prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers