A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 31 July 2009

preps, preps...

Preparations for the Nikah day has been *pheeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!* tiring.. hahaha it's like playing a jigsaw puzzle game... well, what more can u expect from a house filled with good 'ol memories of yesteryears~ Some stuffs we throw them away.. some, simpan dlm store.

My pelamin? I can't say much yet sal belum semua dorang deliver..prolly this afternoon. Dad's been pretty mad dh cos mcm malar dh betangguhkan dorg k rumah ani. *sigh* Alhamdulillah, good thing my nikah is not today...else abis ya!! Hah!! But then again, I would understand jua lh... it's busy everywher... so yeah, with that much labour and so many demands in a week.. bz jua kli tu ah~

Our wedding rings sudah we fetched yesterday~~ *sigh* Good thing my hubbby-to-be is keeping mine ..else hehe malar kli dh d pakai2 *lol* I've seen one quite like it, more or less the same lh.. but what the heck, sama kli timingnya kami k kadai atu bh... maybe~? Or maybe we have the same taste? *Alhamdulillah* As for baju for sanding, entah ah.. I've this feeling that something is amiss with that baju? (pre-wedding syndrome, perhaps?) macam.. ada rasa hati kn menukar pkai baju lain ani bh... hahahha marah jua my tailor tu krg *lol* Thing is baju Bebadak and Muleh 7.. I is alright~ but this one.... eeeeeeeeee... andangnya kali bah ah?

oh well... time to do some work, work, work!

Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers