A blog where I share my stories on the journey towards my happily ever after. *hee-hee*

NOW, you can share your stories with "My Wedding". The proposals, the preps, the good, the bad and everything in between! :D :D :D

Email me at : ann.j1010@gmail.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 7 July 2009

o.r.a.n.g.e.

Who would've thought that one can ever pull off an orange wedding???? I love the colour scheme for these~... I would be daring enough to implement such a theme but it takes two to tango and ... no approval for this one.. *sigh*

Cute the pearls ah~

doorgifts..bleh simpan keychains or cuppies inside

arch for the door..


orange lace.. I hav yet to look for a pic of orange songket!

flower deco

table deco

orange pelamiiinnn!! nice ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers